The Muir Myles Laverty Employment Law team is highly skilled and experienced and can advise you on a wide range of employment related issues, both contentious and non-contentious. We offer a comprehensive, forward looking service to clients on contentious and non-contentious employment issues, together with advising and representing for tribunals and court actions. We offer the following specific employment services:
- Representation at Employment Tribunal hearings on all matters including unfair dismissal; sex, race and disability discrimination claims; breach of contract; Transfer of Undertakings Regulations claims and trade union disputes for employees, employers and union including appeals to the Employment Appeal Tribunal.
- Employment contracts, policies, procedures and handbooks.
- Employment terms and conditions, staff manuals and policies.
- HR advice and helplines.
- Severance packages.
- Disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Business re-organisations and redundancies.
- Transfer or Undertakings Regulations on business acquisitions and disposals.
- Settlement of disputes by way of Compromise Agreements.
It is essential that all employers, regardless of size, proactively consider how changes in employment law will impact on their business.